Please be sure to follow our Facebook page for latest status. https://www.facebook.com/groups/charmcityvolleyball/
And as a reminder:
In order to help reduce transmission risk, CCVB will be implementing new policies and recommendations.
- You must register weekly. No-show’s will be deprioritized for future dates. If you need to cancel please let us know as early as possible. If you are going to be late please let us know as there is a draft system.
- Face Masks are required!
- A check-in, with temperature check, is required before stepping onto a court. This assists with contact tracing.
- We will use only CCVB provided volleyballs. Please do not bring your own, not even to warm up.
- Volleyballs will be swapped and sanitized between games.
- All courts will be played 4×4 (Quads).
- Player caps will be set and strictly enforced.
- No side changes during games.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please use often.
- Players should continue practicing social distancing off the court.
- Please bring own beverages as group cooler will not be provided.